The objectives of this research agenda are therefore to:
- Create an enabling innovations and research environment for both the staff and students of CEES.
- Strengthen the research capacity of CEES staff and students.
- Mobilise, coordinate and manage research funds for and in CEES.
- Enhance the transformation of CEES into a hub for educational research, educational policy and planning in Uganda, East Africa and beyond.
- Take lead in the dissemination of educational research findings.
- Enable CEES become the leading centre for education knowledge transfer, networking and innovation in the region.
- Create a culture of collaboration and networking between staff and staff, staff and students, students and students, and other educational stakeholders.
- Publish educational resources resulting from the research and training activities at CEES.